Monday, April 21, 2014

I'm Flippin' my lid.....

Good morning paper crafting buddies. Here I am again with another Dr. Monday M.D. project.

 I'm flippin' over this one! Ha ha ha! Actually this is a Flip Top Box containing some delightful Note Cards and Envelopes.  This box began as a "Pulley Closing Box" but it didn't work for me so I left off all the instructions for doing the pulley part.  You can find instructions for this box here at this link.

I made 5 little note cards to fit into this box and matching envelopes along with a belly band to hold the box closed.  I love to give this little boxes and note cards as hostess gifts, get well, thank you or just because!

I have lots of pictures of my project. I hope you'll stay with me to the end of my post.  Also, my Dr. Monday Partner, the very talented Patty Jo does the most remarkable things with the dies available at the Magnolia-licious store.  Please drop by to see her project for this week and leave her a comment.  You'll be eligible for the drawing. 

First let me take care of a little business you will love to hear about.

NEWS!

From now on for ALL Mini Monday, Challenge Posts & Wee Wednesday posts...if you leave comments on the DT gals blogs and/or the posts on this challenge blog...you will be ENTERED to WIN!!  
The more blogs you make comments on for each challenge or post, the better your chances to win!  (one comment per post though please...so you can leave a comment on all the DT girls blogs for this Wee Wednesday AND this blog post to enter for today)

Every week one random commenter from all the blogs/posts will be chosen to win a prize and winners posted each Wednesday below!  

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL in your comments so we can contact you easily if you win.  No ANONYMOUS comments taken due to spam! Thanks!





Okay now, on with my Dr. Monday M.D. project... I call these "The Flower Girls" as I chose only images of Tilda's with flowers.

Here is #01 LF Tilda With Fantasy Flower from the 2013 Special Moments Collection.
She is currently out of stock :-(

Here is #263 Catch Tilda also from the Special Moments Collection

This little sweetie is #371 Tilda with Flower Pot from the 2011 Butterfly Dreams Collection.

And her is #02 Tilda Hiding Rose Bouquet from the 2014 Lost and Found Collection

Last but not least is #08 For you Tilda also from the Lost and Found Collection.
Sorry, again this image is out of stock. :-(


A view of my Flip Top box closed with the Belly Band in place.

Remove the band and flip open the lid and see what's inside...

Here is the entire gift set with box and matching envelopes.

Well now, you've made it all the way to the bottom.  I hope you've enjoyed viewing my Dr. Monday Project today.  Please leave a comment so that you're eligible for the drawing.  I'd love to see you win.

Many Blessings,
Enjoying the journey,
Barb

8 comments:

  1. Lovely note card with the box. All of them so beautiful.
    Love it !
    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! The colors are perfect for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous gift set! Fantastic coloring and each note card is awesome!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards Barb, fabulous design, colouring and I love your sweet box too. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colours, a very pretty set
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful project. I am always looking for a great box to put my 3-D cards in. Your box and cards are gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous present for some lucky person. They just make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love the images and great colors! Wonderful box. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb