Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Accessorize!


Sweeties! I'm back with another post - two in a row this week! 

Magnolia-licious™ Challenge Blog has a delicious challenge for you. What do you think? Can you create a card using no Tildas or Edwins?  Use Magnolia accessories or animals dies and or paper, that's our challenge for you. We have tons of inspiration for you over on the blog so please drop by and get inspired. 

But first, here's a little reminder for you. Your just might come away with a sweet gift from Diana too!

From now on for ALL Challenge Posts, WWPB Posts & "W"ednesday posts...if you leave comments on the DT gals blogs and/or the posts on this challenge blog...you will be ENTERED to WIN!!  
The more blogs you make comments on for each challenge or post, the better your chances to win!  (one comment per post though please...so you can leave a comment on all the DT girls blogs for this Wee Wednesday AND this blog post to enter for today)

Every week one random commenter from all the blogs/posts will be chosen to win a prize! 
Comment winners posted every Wednesday! Please make sure to add your email if you post comments anonymously so we can contact you...thanks!

Okay, before I go any farther, please let me tell you about the most amazing new product at Diana's store.  It's call Quick Release Paper and it is AWESOME!  You place it between your die and the 
card stock or paper your cutting.  Your die and small intricate pieces just fall out for you. No more prying stick paper in the tiny little niches in your die.  Check it out here




Okay, now for the challenge....

 I hope I stayed within the parameters for this...I didn't use a Tilda or an Edwin but I did use this adorable  Snowman. 
Here is my Easel Card using #242 Snowman.  He is colored with Copic markers and a little dash of Adirondak Lights.  The Bow is Magnolia's Brides Bow.  I also used Spellbinders Labels18 for the sentiment.  The sentiment is from a Christmas Set by Amy R.  I added a little charm under the bow...it's an ice skate.  Then on the bottom section of the card I used a die from The Greeting Fram and added a Magnolia (Sweden) Chritsmas sentiment.

So there we have it!  I hope you've enjoyed viewing my project.

Many Blessings and Hugs,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, I love snowmen, very cute
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe!! this is such a cute Christmas card Barb, I love that snowman and your layout, shape is wonderful. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that. Love the plaid bow and charm.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb