Monday, July 28, 2014

Gift Box and Note Cards...

Good Monday morning my dear Magnolia lovers!

 I'm ready again with my project for Dr. Monday M. D. (Mini's and Dies).

I have to tell you that I've been spending some time in my flower beds (lame excuse for the weed patch) trying to pull out all the grass and weeds. I got so inspired putting in my vegetable patch that I felt shamed into tackling the front of the house. Small bit at a time, since it faces east the once the sun is up over the large tree across the street, the temperature soars and I find it impossible to work much more than an hour. But it's coming along! 



For my project this week I have once again made a cute little box and four 3 x 3 Note cards using the "Animal of the Year" mini's.  They each have their own envelope.  You would think my shelves would be stuffed with all these projects, but I actually do send these off to various people.  Little note cards are a delightful way to let someone know you're thinking about them.  

So here's #1:
This is A4 Tilda with Angel the Horse.

#2
A-9 Tilda with Fizzy Snake (no longer available)


#3
A13 Tilda with Millie Mouse

#4
Here is #A20 Sneaky Tilda
Here is the front of the box.  I used #A17 Flower Tilda with Bow Knot. 

Not the best photograph, but here is the whole set together.

Well now, that's it for me this Monday.  I hope you've enjoyed it and that you'll get some inspiration from my project.

Many Blessings and hugs,
Barb

12 comments:

  1. Wow Barb! These are great little cards, each colored beautifully!!!
    Yay for you growing some bell peppers!!! I would love to grow them!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Barb. These are gorgeous. Love them all!
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous note cards Barb, I love the design and colouring. The envelopes and sweet box are amazing. Well done on your first pepper. I hope you have a bumper harvest. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute set of cards. They're colored up so perfectly. I really need some more mini images. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so,so sweet, love the gingham ribbon, adds such a nice touch. Perfect project!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg...these are absolutely adorable!!! Perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Barb!!
    These are just the sweetest cards!
    What a perfect gift for someone.
    Your colouring is wonderful and I like your simple style - they stand out beautifully! The gingham ribbon finishes them off so well :o) I could 'eat them up' LOL LOL
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous set, love the colours and pretty ribbon, nice work my friend
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your little cards. Such a great idea. I think I minght have to make some too. ;) Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very sweet! You are so creative. I love the dp you chose!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Barb each card is colored to perfection. Love the whole collection with the box. Another fantastic creation!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so cute! I love the colors and those stamps are just too cute! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb