Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September Blog Hop

 We at Magnolia-licious™ Challenge Blog are celebrating the beginning of September with a Blog Hop. Each of the DT members have made something to celebrate the autumn season which includes Halloween and Thanksgiving.  There are some awesome projects for your viewing pleasure.  If you've come here from Jane's blog your right on track.  If you have just  hopped into the Hop here at my blog, you might want to head over to the Challenge Blog and pick up the order from the beginning.  That way you won't miss a single entry.
I've put a link at the end of my post to take you to Karen's Fun Blog.

For my project I chose this Memory Tray which I found at Hobby Lobby for 50% off.  I couldn't resist :-)  I found all kinds of trinkets to add to my tray as well as 4 delightful Tilda's. 



Here is a view of the entire tray.  The Harvest Blessings at the top is actually a wooden banner.  The DP I pulled from a ton of 6 x 6 paper stacks I've had for years.


 

Here is #371 Mini Tilda with Flower Pot.  She is colored with Copics.


 

 Here is #373 Honey Tilda sitting on #518 Honey Jar.  I had to cut off most of the jar to fit the image into the square.  Just above her you will see a little fence.  I used the PS Mini picket fence die.

 This is #267 Mini Witch Tilda with Pumpkin. Again she is colored with Copics.  Notice the "WELCOME" tiles below her.  I have
printed out the entire alphabet several times, distressed the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink and mounted them onto foam squares.



This is the only regular sized image used in my project.  #264 Lying Tilda I just had to use her!  She is actually sitting ON the shelf.  I used some transparency card stock measured and folded to fit right behind her.  That way she won't bend. I've looked in the store and she is not available in the regular size, but she is available in the Mini size.

 The tiles below were done the same as as the welcome, but I mounted them onto a lighter background'




I have my project hanging on a wall in my studio.  It looks awesome there.

From here you're going to Hop over to Karen's Fun Blog.  I hope you are having fun and are getting lots of inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by,
Many blessings
Barb







1 comment:

  1. ma che meraviglia! Adoro tutto: i colori, gli abbinamenti, le carte, la scritta in alto....
    e non parliamo della colorazione! Fantastica!
    wow
    complimenti BArb
    un lavoro enorme ma favoloso :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb