Friday, February 20, 2015

A little Waterfall fun...

Hello friends, the weekend has finally come, it's been a long and busy week for me, and the weekend is a bit full too!  
So today I'm posting a card I made a long time ago but never posted it to my blog.  

Where I live we are having yoyo weather...80F degrees one day and 35F the next.  It's almost spring, this is typical weather for my part of the country.  My deepest sympathies to those of you living on the easten  portion of our country.  The snow and cold for a second year in a row are really taking their toll. =(

Okay, here is my Waterfall card....



These are such fun cards to create and they go together very quickly.  Here I've used some Computer Image paper and SU card stock.  My images are all Mini's available at Magnolia-licious™ Store.

So if you haven't seen a Waterfall card before here is how it works.  The panel the images are mounted to are scored panel  The front portion of the panel is glued to the top of the CS strip.  Notice that the strip is held down with two small brads.  NO GLUE on that panel.  The back half of that panel is inserted behind the CS strip with just the bottom end showing.  I attached a small piece of ribbon here because you want to be able to pull this part of the strip down.  As you do, each images will automatically be drawn back and under to reveal the next image.  

Let me show you...




Here is the first image #328 Mini Aquarious Tilda.  She flips down to reveal ...



#3109 Gucci Tilda.  If you look carefully, you'll notice that the first image is being pulled back and behind.


This darling mini image is #371 Tilda with Flower Pot.

and finally...

#341 Merry Christmas Tilda.

That's the front of the card.  Now lets have a peek at the inside...=)

On the inside I added a birthday wish and on the salutation panel I also colored Mini #420 Mushroom with Snail.  How cute is that?
Here is how I colored the Mushrooms.

That's it for this time around!  I'll be back on Tuesday with the Magnolia-licious™ Challenge Blog new challenge.  I hope you'll come back to visit then.

Ciao Mi Amici
Barb






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Barb. I love all the images you used. Fabulous coloring on them.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen this waterfall card for some time. It's a refreshing make. TFS
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic, wonderful design and gorgeous choice of stamps. Love it. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your waterfall card! I have yet to try one of these. Each of your Tildas are gorgeous and I so love the inside!

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb