Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Happy Hump Day!

Hello, hello friends. 

 It's Wednesday, and today my fellow DT buddy Norma Lee and I have the pleasure of presenting our inspiration pieces.

I have made a Criss Cross card using SU Blackberry Bliss and Some Hello Honey accents.

Here is my card:


The sentiment is from a retired SU set called Blooming with Kindness.  The large ribbon is a piece of retired ribbon from SU which I've had for eons.  I THINK it is Barely Banana, but I'm not sure.  The other bits of ribbon are Blackberry Bliss from SU.

Here is the stamped panel which lifts out by the little tab.  The image is #241 Tilly With Flowers from the Wild Rose Studios line.  She is available at Diana's online store and so much more.
 Here is a closer look at Tilly and how I colored her...The sentiment on this panel is from Hobby Lobby.

I'm sorry about the yellow tint to my cards lately.  I just have a new Light Box and it seems that everything has a yellow cast.  I'm working on remedying the situation.  I think a change of bulbs is in order. 

Well that's it from me.  I hope you'll be inspired to try some of the precious images from Wee Stamps, Penny Black, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary, Candibean, From the Hollow Fairies and Doll House collection which Diana carries.

Many blessings
 Barb

1 comment:

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb